Πέμπτη 20 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Daley BlindDaley Blind: Manchester United midfielder suffers knee injury

Manchester United midfielder Daley Blind will have a knee scan on Monday after suffering a suspected medial ligament injury while playing for the Netherlands.
The 24-year-old limped off 20 minutes into the 6-0 victory over Latvia.
He has played eight times for United since his £13.8m summer move from Ajax.
Netherlands boss Guus Hiddink said: "I'm rather negative. I think it's a medial ligament that is twisted. It might be a rupture."
Blind said on Instagram:  "I'm proud of my 25 games for the Dutch national team, but I'm so gutted with my injury... I'll stay positive and will come back stronger! Nevertheless a great win, 6-0!"
He is the third United player to be injured during the international break, with goalkeeper David De Gea dislocating a finger during a training session with Spain on Friday and Michael Carrick withdrawing from the England squad with a "minor" groin injury.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου